Adobo Dragon’s Fish Ceviche with Aji Amarillo Sauce
- In a glass bowl, combine fish, 1 cup lime juice, 1 cup lemon juice, red onion. Seson with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 2 hours until fish is cooked through. Stir occasionally.
- Strain the fish.
- In a blender, mix the remaining lime juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice, aji amarillo and honey.
- While the blender is running, add the oil little by little to emulsify the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the cooked fish with the sauce and garnish with watermelon, white onion, and cilantro.
- Serve with popcorn, chips or inside an avocado.