Adobo Dragon’s Fish Ceviche with Aji Amarillo Sauce
Did you miss last week’s Cooking Demonstration?
Read More to get the full recipe and make this easy and delicious summer dish.
1 lb fish, deboned, skinless, diced (tuna/mahi-mahi/red snapper)
2 cup lime juice
2 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1 tsp aji amarillo paste or 1 whole pepper (may substitute with jalapeno or serrano)
1/2 cup canola oil
honey to taste
1/2 cup watermelon, diced
1/2 cup white onion, diced
1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
- In a glass bowl, combine fish, 1 cup lime juice, 1 cup lemon juice, red onion. Seson with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 2 hours until fish is cooked through. Stir occasionally.
- Strain the fish.
- In a blender, mix the remaining lime juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice, aji amarillo and honey.
- While the blender is running, add the oil little by little to emulsify the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the cooked fish with the sauce and garnish with watermelon, white onion, and cilantro.
- Serve with popcorn, chips or inside an avocado.