Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 14. Nothing says “I love you, mom!” like locally grown bouquets and delicious, handmade treats from the Phoenix Public Market. Shop local gifts and groceries each Saturday 8am-1pm.
Enjoy a special Mother’s Day Market on Saturday, May 13th!
- Shower her with locally grown flowers. Choose freshly picked flowers from Maya’s Farm or Steadfast Farm, find potted plants and flowers at Abby Lee Farms and A-Z Gardens AZ or pick up flowers beautifully arranged by Psychedelic Succulents.
- Want to show your mom how sweet she is? Give her locally harvested Beetanicals Honey and Absolutely Delightful Honey or find chocolates at Stone Grindz Chocolate.
- For more treats, try delicious confections, granola, cookies, and more from Grano Bakery, Jerusalem Bakery and Euro Cuisine.
- Spice up the weekend with Iconic Cocktail Co. mixers or bloody mary essentials from the mix to pickled vegetables by Cotton Country Jams and Pickled Perfection.
- Create a home spa kit for total R+R with handmade soaps from Studio 11, H2E Aromatherapy products, seasonal scrubs from Ahimsa Essentials and goat soap from Chile Acre Farms.
- Fill a handmade bowl from Clay Madness with fresh breads and jams or vegetables and spices.
- Pick up locally roasted coffee from Blue House Coffee and find handmade mugs at Botanical In Clay or fair trade items at Redemption Market.
- Give her something for the house like pot holders sewn by Custom Stitchery, pillows made by Loyal Bird, aprons stitched by MRS Pinafore, Zen Bird headbands or Pat on the Back‘s yoga mat holders.
- Find handmade jewelry at Southwest Design in Jewelry, B.Luxe Designs, Be You Jewelry and Lotus and Lava.
- Not sure what to give her? Give the gift of good food with Market Bucks to shop the Phoenix Public Market! Pair them with a Phoenix Public Market tote bag and t-shirt.