- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 lbs Hot peppers
- 1/2 cup Pickling salt
- 1 cup White vinegar
- 2 qt Water (or enough to fill the jar)
- Wash 3 quart jars and the lids – set aside.
2. Measure the water, vinegar and salt into a 3 quart sauce pan, and stir until salt is dissolved. Bring to a simmer.
3. Wash and dry the peppers, and cut however you like – smaller slices means more will fit into the jars, but they look nice just cut in half the long way.
4. Peel the garlic cloves.
5. Divide the peppers and garlic evenly between the jars, pressing down to fill in spaces.
6. Carefully pour in the brine, making sure that the peppers are completely covered.