The stakes are high this Super Bowl Sunday…
Phoenix Public Market is challenging customers and Loyal Local friends to a Burger Throwdown. Think you have what it takes to go down in glory with savory success?
To win, all you have to do is…
- Shop for key ingredients at the Market
- Create a Burger Recipe featuring those ingredients that is unique and irresistible
- Share photos of your process and final product
Please e-mail submissions to email@example.com
- Subject Line: BURGER THROWDOWN
- Submissions should include:
- Name, Phone Number, Recipe, Photos of burgers
- Pictures of the fun you have crafting your submission are a major bonus!
- Begins January 27th and Ends February 7th, 2018. Winner Announced February 9th, 2018.
- Recipe winner will be announced via e-mail and online.
- At least 3 Market ingredients must be used.
- Majority of products should come from the Market, however, you may use outside ingredients.
- Winners will be judged on creativity, the photos and recipes. Obviously we will not be able to taste and see each burger so make sure your photos are awesome.
- Bonus points for the photo with the most “Burger Throwdown” look. Have fun and be creative!
- Winner will celebrate with Market Goodies and $50 in Market Bucks to shop local ingredients.
- All recipes and photos will be published by the Phoenix Public Market and used for promotion.
- Vegetarians and vegans…let’s see what you can do! Think you have a veg-friendly recipe that can hold it’s own? Bring it on – we are accepting any vegan and vegetarian alternatives as well.