Community Care Packages
Please support our efforts to collect items for care packages. Phoenix Public Market is teaming up with Go Wasteless and Arizona Friends of Homeless to create care packages for distribution within our own community in downtown Phoenix.
We need your help! Here’s what you can do:
- Bring suggested items to the market between now and August 24th. Drop them off at the information booth between 8am -12pm.
- Sign up to volunteer on August 24th and help to create care packages and promote the program.
- Mark your calendar for our next Care Package collection on December 14th
Suggested items for donation:
- Backpacks or string bags
- Travel/small sized shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, sunscreen and lotion
- Flushable wipes
- Reusable water bottles
- Nail clippers
- Cloth napkins
- Lip balm, or body balms in metal tins
- Non-perishable snacks (produce works well here)