Celebrate Mother’s Day WEEK at the Phoenix Public Market!
If you are a mom, have a mom, know a mom, or want to be a mom, join us at the Phoenix Public Market for a celebration of “All Things Mom” the week of Mother’s Day, May 5-11, 2014!
May 7: “Moms In The City” at the Wednesday Night Open Air Market
Gather your girlfriends to sip wine and shop local at the Open Air Market on Wednesday, May 7, 5-8 pm! Featuring:
- Local food and wine
- A cooking class with Chef Aaron Chamberlin
- Jewelry, arts, and craft vendors
- Live music
- Manicures and pedicures from Spa Fly
May 9: Food Truck Friday
During our weekly Food Truck Friday event, 11 am to 1:30 pm, vendors will offer special treats and discounts to celebrate Mother’s Day.
May 10: Mamapalooza at the Saturday Open Air Market
Join us for a day of family-oriented fun at the Open Air Market on Saturday, May 10, 8 am to 1 pm! Featuring:
- Mimosas and bloody marys from the Café
- Make-a-Bouquet for mom with local flowers from Maya’s Farm
- 90+ local vendors including farmers, ranchers, locally prepared food, arts, and crafts. We’ll have special vendors for this market who offer items that make great gifts including skin care products, jewelry, and more.
- Live music
- Kids activities
The Cafe will have food and cocktail specials all week long. Also, on Sunday, May 11, 8-10 am, visit the Cafe to learn and taste variations in coffee brewing techniques. Cartel Coffee will be demonstrating full immersion brewing methods versus filter drip brew methods, while you taste the difference.